Saturday, November 6, 2010

Good Evening Vietnam!

We're stopped over in Ho Chi Minh for 3 hours. A little shopping done already for our mascots to put in our photos and we're all contemplating getting a massage too. You can actually get t-shirts that have "Good Morning Vietnam!" and we got well close to the infamous air control tower on our journey around the airport on the bus (well we all think it's the right one).

The airport is low on air con but we figure it is just helping us acclimatise. I'm off to find a shower shortly and very glad I brought a change of clothes. I'm also glad I did decide to pack a book I've been putting off reading - there were no movies on the way over so the book came in handy for the 8+hr flight.

I also need to find out the Vietnamese way of saying thank you - it's not in my translator tool!! More to come soon - stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment